The American Academy of Pediatrics offers a wide variety of funding opportunities, scholarships and awards. This portal is for applicants, reviewers and grantees. To be able to apply or participate in the review process, you will need an AAP account (only Individual account is supported, Organizational account is not supported).
Steps to Apply
Already have an AAP Account?
- Step 1: Login
- Step 2: Click “View Programs”
- Step 3: Select a Program, click More, and then Apply
Do not have an AAP account?
- Step 1: Create an Individual Account. You will be redirected to ShopAAP.org
- Step 2: After you create an account, return to grants.aap.org and login here to apply, review or see the status of an application.
Once logged in, pediatricians and residents will be able to do the following:
- Read the full grant guidelines
- Preview the application questions
- Download the resident mentor form
- Fill out an application
If you have questions about setting up an account, contact email@example.com.